Are you trying to change your house without really changing it? Are you up for some new decor ideas that are both time compliant and cost effective? How about giving peel and stick wall paper a try?
Believe me or not! You’ll love it. Here are some ideas about how you can go for a decor that’s super easy.
- You need to evaluate first the change you sight and the decor to suit your purpose.
- Check for the best available option for wide colour range that can offer you desired outcome.
- While going for vibrant colours like orange, yellow or green wallpaper, make sure you keep your walls and the purpose of décor in mind so you can opt for appropriate wallpaper that serves the purpose.
- If customized wallpapers are what you are looking for, then make sure you don’t overdo shading that can lead to havoc and end up making your wall look horrible.
- You can use contrast shades to display a different effect or you can design your own contrast using different colours and shades.
- You can use multiple wallpapers if designing walls of your living room or an office hall or any spacious place but that requires proper synchronization.
Below are some ideas how you can design your walls like professionals in no time and without any professional help and still get that effect.
- You can use a single highlighter wallpaper for short spaces that looks super catchy plus, giving a neutral effect.
- If you intend to design all four walls then using highlighter shade on one and base shade wallpapers on rest three, will result in the beat effect.
- If you’re using two contrast wallpapers then make sure their focal points are different from each other.
- You can use different patterns for different spaces.
- Make sure you do not overdo .